06. AURO SILICATE PAINT NO. 303
The problem solver for interior walls prone to mould growth that need a more wipeable and durable paint finish (e.g. bathrooms). It has a fungicidal and algicidal effect thanks to its alkalinity.
- Highly breathable
- High covering power (opacity)
- White (untinted) is free of MIT/BIT/Thiozoles
Read more below.
STOCK LOW - if it's required urgently we strongly recommend contacting us first to check availability before placing your order.
The problem solver for alkaline walls prone to mould growth, e.g. concrete and rendering inside; also suited for use on gypsum plasterboard, clay or woodchip wallpaper. It has a fungicidal and algicidal effect thanks to its alkalinity, and is more wipeable and durable than the AURO 327 Anti-mould Paint. AURO High-grade Silicate Paint is available in over 50 ready-mixed colours.
The combination of potassium water glass and the biogenic binder Replebin®* ensures professional product characteristics: highly water vapour permeable, free of preserving agents, class 1 hiding power, wet abrasion class 2. This easy to use product solidifies the substrate, it is durable, and, untinted, is permanently white.
Please be advised: The finish or colour may differ slightly to the representation on the website or in printed literature, and, as all AURO colours are hand-mixed to order, these are personalised and as such are not returnable. We therefore highly recommend taking sample pots in our paints to check their suitability, e.g. to see how the colour reacts to other furnishings, lighting and room aspect and to check compatibility with the substrate.
- Please note that all colours will contain a tiny (trace) amount of MIT/BIT/Thiozole, a preservative used in the tints which is known to affect some allergy sufferers. We strongly recommend first taking a tester pot to test for suitability. Tester pots in colours are supplied in the 321 Classic Emulsion finish but use the same tint and preservatives.
|Available Sizes||Approx. coverage m2|
Coverage quoted is approx and may vary due to application or absorbtion from the substrate etc.; figures are for total area one coat would cover.
- Mineral fillers, water, titanium dioxide, Replebin, potassium silicate, silicates, cellulose, surfactants made of rapeseed-, castor oil, xanthane.