08. AURO ANTI-MOULD PAINT NO. 327
A lime-based white paint with higher pH value to effectively prevent the growth of mould. Suitable for walls where mould (or the risk of mould) is a concern.
- Tintable with AURO Lime tinting base no. 350
Preventive mould protection thanks to high pH value! Solvent-free, breathable interior wall paint with high coverage rate.
The product has a lightly textured finish (like small grains) from the milled lime. If covering stains or dark colours then several coats may be necessary. Whilst applying the product appears translucent but becomes a solid white as it dries.
Very easy to use: Just apply with a roller or brush.
The Anti-mould paint can be tinted with AURO Lime tinting base no. 350 but please note that tinting can modify the product characteristics of the paint.
In case of actual mould growth, we recommend the prior use of spray treatment AURO Mould eliminator No. 412 to remove existing growth. We offer both products together with AURO 413 Mould Stop spray as part of our Pur-San3 Anti-mould system (No. 414). The Anti-mould paint is registered according to the Biocide Regulation at the Federal Institute for Industrial Health and Safety Standards (BAUA).
Stir well before use, then apply swiftly and evenly with a brush or roller. Allow for 24 hours of drying time between coats.
- The high ph value prevents mould infestations.
- Already existing mould should first be removed with AURO Mould eliminator No. 412.
- The paint appears transluscant on application and gets its full opacity only after drying.
- Use biocides carefully. Always read the label and product information before using.
|Available Sizes||Approx. coverage m2|
Coverage quoted is approx and may vary due to application or absorbtion from the substrate etc.; figures are for total area one coat would cover.
- water, calcium hydroxide, titanium dioxide, mineral fillers, cellulose