AURO 150 COLOUR CONCENTRATE
Liquid pigments for tinting AURO oils and impregnations. Available in eight colours with finely ground, light-fast earth and mineral pigments.
- Colour intense
- UV resistant
- Easy to use
Oils can show their colours too: colour concentrate for tinting oils and impregnations from the AURO PurSolid and Classic product range. Available in eight colours with finely ground, light-fast earth and mineral pigments.
- AURO oils and waxes from the PurSolid and Classic ranges can be tinted with these concentrates.
- Depending on the the base product, up to 20% of the colour concentrates can be mixed in and evenly distributed.
- The intensity of the colour tones differs widely product-to-product. Some of them form a fairly opaque coat when 15% of concentrate is added. It is therefore recommended to make pretests to determine the requested colour.
- The application photo above shows examples with an addition of 10% concentrate to the PurSolid Hard oil no. 123.
|Available Sizes||Approx. coverage m2|
Coverage quoted is approx and may vary due to application or absorbtion from the substrate etc.; figures are for total area one coat would cover.
- Linseed oil, mineral pigments, lecithin, silicic acid, orange oil