AURO 260 SATIN PAINT
Water-based, solvent-free satin sheen topcoat for internal wood or metal. Available in white* or a range of naturally tinted premixed colours (see below).
- Quick drying
- Low odour
- Tested and certified 'safe for toys' and 'saliva- and perspiration-proof'.
Pretreat wood types rich in active substances (e.g. Ash, Pitch Pine) and tanning agents (e.g. Oak, Chestnut) with AURO Special primer No. 117. See below for more product information.
* Using natural ingredients, AURO white Satin paint is a warm, slightly creamy shade of white.
AURO 260 Satin Paint is the perfect topcoat for interior projects where a high gloss finish is not desired. Suitable for interior use only.
Great for kitchens, bathrooms, furniture, doors, toys and much more. Durable, protective, and easy, water clean-up.
It can also be used as an eggshell finish for walls in areas of high humidity like kitchens and bathrooms, but is primarily a wood finish. Available in white* or a range of naturally tinted premixed colours. Dust dry in 6 – 9 hours, re-coatable after 24 hours. Final hardness reached in about 3 days.
Please be advised: The finish or colour may differ slightly to the representation on the website or in printed literature, and, as all AURO colours are hand-mixed to order, these are personalised and as such are not returnable. We therefore highly recommend taking sample pots in our paints to check their suitability, e.g. to see how the colour reacts to other furnishings, lighting and room aspect and to check compatibility with the substrate.
Prime wood types rich in active substances with AURO Special primer no. 117, other wood types with AURO Hard primer no. 127. Then apply at least two paint coats. Stir well, do not apply too thick.
- The satin mat paint is suited for interior coatings only. The colour tones of the paint can be freely mixed among each other. See our colour chart for numerous colour tone examples.
- * Using natural ingredients, AURO white Satin paint is a warm, slightly creamy shade of white.
|Available Sizes||Approx. coverage m2|
Coverage quoted is approx and may vary due to application or absorbtion from the substrate etc.; figures are for total area one coat would cover.
- Water, linseed oil*, mineral pigments, colophony glycerol ester with organic acids*, mineral fillers, surfactants made of rapeseed-, castor oil, drying agents (cobalt-free), castor oil*, sunflower oil*, silicic acid, cellulose, xanthane *as amino soap.