AURO 310 Universal roll & brush interior rendering 7.5kg
Finely grained texturing roll and brush interior decorative render based on silicate sol, without synthetic dispersion. For white, matt design coatings of wall and ceiling surfaces, indoors. Suited for mineral or organic substrates, e.g. plaster, clay, concrete, brickwork, gypsum plasterboards etc.
- Ecological raw materials
- Open-pored (sd value < 0,1 μ).
- Fine grain size - approx. 0,5 mm
- Good covering characteristics.
- Virtually odourless
Colour hue: White, can be tinted with max. 5% of AURO Full-shade tinting colour No. 330*. Test applications are recommended because the consistency of the product is changed by addition of colour concentrates.
Application methods: By brush or roller.
- Plaster, clay, concrete, lime sandstone, brickwork, gypsum plasterboards, adherent and wettable intact old interior coatings.
Check adhering capacity and compatibility by means of a trial coating.
- Prime the carefully prepared substrate with AURO Grip coat no. 505.
- For coloured coatings, it is recommended to tint the primer coat with AURO Full-shade tinting colour No. 330 as well.
- As a rule, a single coat of AURO Universal Roll and brush rendering no. 310 will suffice for a structural design on properly
- If necessary, apply another coat of AURO Universal Roll and brush rendering no. 310.
- The time between coats should be at least 24 hours.
|Available Sizes||Approx. coverage m2|
|7.5kg||Up to 25|
Coverage quoted is approx and may vary due to application or absorbtion from the substrate etc.; figures are for total area one coat would cover.
- Mineral fillers, water, silicate sol, titanium dioxide, cellulose, potassium lye, xanthane, thiazole. Product may induce allergic reactions