AURO 389 Wallpaper Paste
For do-it-yourselfers and professionals: easy wallpapering of thin and heavy material types. Just mix the powder made of pure methyl cellulose with water.
- High adhesive strength
- Also ideal for handicraft work, especially for making paper mache
- Easy to use
For do-it-yourselfers and professionals: easy wallpapering of thin and heavy material types. Just mix the powder with water. Being free of biocide this is a very popular product for use in arts and crafts especially for making paper mache.
- Add powder to cold water evenly and stir until lump-free.
- Allow to swell for 1 hour and stir well again.
- Use up prepared glue within 3 days.
- Surfaces can be overcoated after 24 hours.
- The glue is suited for lightweight to heavy paper-backed wallpapers.
- The mixing ratio for these varies, from 1:50 to 1:80, depending on the type of wallpaper to be glued.
- For more details, please see the Technical Date Sheet or product label.
|Available Sizes||Approx. coverage m2|
|200g||40 - 100m2|
Coverage varies dependent on mixing ratio (ratio dependent of paper type, see Technical Data Sheet for more details).
Coverage quoted is approx. and may vary due to application or absorbtion from the substrate etc.
Figures are for total area one coat would cover.
- Methyl cellulose
Source: Europe Category: Auxiliary agents