OSMO WHITE GLOSS (OPAQUE WOOD STAIN) 2104
An elegant white opaque gloss wood finish based on natural oils. It is microporous, allowing the wood to breathe as well as protecting against ingress of moisture.
- Long-lasting, extremely weather and UV resistant
- Suitable for interior and exterior framework
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
- Natural wood grain is hidden
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for future applications
Opaque lightly satin-gloss, microporous wood finish with unsurpassed durability. Osmo Opaque Gloss Wood Stain has an extremely high solid content of 85%. This high content of permanent components results in high durability and product coverage. Osmo Gloss Wood Stain is block-resistant and does not crack, peel, flake or blister. Therefore it is the ideal, professional coating for windows, doors and window sills. No sanding necessary, just simply recoat; no primer needed. Easy and seamless application. Finish stays workable while coating. When dry, finish is safe for humans, animals and plants and is suitable for children‘s toys as per EN 71.3 (European norm) and is saliva-resistant and sweatproof according to DIN 53160 (German industrial norm).
Osmo Opaque Gloss Wood Stain is especially suitable for all exterior and interior wood. Ideal for coating or recoating dimensionally stable elements, e.g. doors, windows, window shutters and doors, as wellas dimensionally unstable elements, e.g. roof soffits, fences, screens, pergolas, trellis, posts, garden pavilions, greenhouses and garden furniture.
- Approx. coverage: 10m²/L with one coat
- No. of coats: 2
- Application temperature: +5°C
- Drying time: 12hrs.
- For new oily or exotic wood species, please allow approx. three months exposure to the outside elements prior to application.
- Over application can increase the drying times.
- If additional protection against blue stain, rot and mildew is desired, pre-treat with Osmo WR Base Coat.
|Available Sizes||Approx. coverage m2|
|Approx. coverage: 10m²/L with one coat|
Coverage quoted is approx and may vary due to application or absorbtion from the substrate etc.; figures are for total area one coat would cover.
- Sunflower oil
- Soya oil
- Thistle oil
- Linseed oil
- Titanium dioxide (white pigment)
- Siccatives (drying agents)
- Water-repellent additives
- Dearomatized white spirit (benzene-free)